Sofia Lungo II.
This the second round of the collection of summer blouses inspired by Sicilian countryside lifestyle
Full of fresh food eaten in the shade of olive trea, swimming naked on secluded beaches, walking barefoot and wearing comfortable natural blouses that are very feminine and allows lots of movement.
This year me and my seamstress Anna took and improved few models from original collection and these are fully upcycled out of vintage cotton and linen material along with vintage handmade embelishments like embroidered ribbons, crochet doilies and other embroidered items that we use to make your blouse one-of-a-kind treasure.
Hand made in Czech republic, designed by me and executed by Anna.
* long sleeves
* off shoulders
* lacey trim at the bottom hemline (reminder of the original trim on the linen throw form which it is upcycled)
* ruffles at sleeve hems and neckline
* not stretchy
* This blouse used to be a vintage linen bed throw
* fits sizes from S to L (fits perfectly any size)
* model wears size S (and we did not need to adjust it)
* chest 56cm (22.05 inches)
* length 53cm (20.87 inches)