This is the second round of the collection of summer blouses inspired by Sicilian countryside lifestyle.
Full of fresh food eaten in the shade of olive trea, swimming naked on secluded beaches, walking barefoot and wearing comfortable natural blouses that are very feminine and allows lots of movement.
This year me and my seamstress Anna took and improved few models from original collection and these are fully upcycled out of vintage cotton and linen material along with vintage handmade embelishments like embroidered ribbons, crochet doilies and other embroidered items that we use to make your blouse one-of-a-kind treasure.
Hand made in Czech republic, designed by me and executed by Anna.
* short sleeves
* deep neckline adjustible with a tie string (can be worn off shoulders as well)
* ruffled sleeves
* regular length
* ruffled bottom hem with lacey trim (reminder of the linen throw trim from which the blouse is upcycled)
* not stretchy
* This blouse used to be a vintage linen bed throw (heavy weight linen)
* fits size S to L
* model wears size S (we did not need to adjust - fits pretty well to various sizes)
* chest 56cm (22.05 inches)
* length 52cm (20.47 inches)