This is the second round of the collection of summer blouses inspired by Sicilian countryside lifestyle
Full of fresh food eaten in the shade of olive trea, swimming naked on secluded beaches, walking barefoot and wearing comfortable natural blouses that are very feminine and allows lots of movement.
This year me and my seamstress Anna took and improved few models from original collection and these are fully upcycled out of vintage cotton and linen material along with vintage handmade embelishments like embroidered ribbons, crochet doilies and other embroidered items that we use to make your blouse one-of-a-kind treasure.
In the end we add Florence dress to The Siciliana collection - this dress has amazing shape - circle with a belt and fits every size perfectly (the pattern is based on a 80s vintage dress that I bought from a private seller in Sicily and sold so fast that it didn't even make it to my Etsy shop) - of course as the rest of the collection dress is fully upcycled.
Hand made in Czech republic, designed by me and executed by Anna.
* V neck
* extra deep V at the back
* loose circle shape (fits every size) that comes with a same fabric belt
* not stretchy
* very flattering shape
* This dress used to be vintage cotton linen (white with discreet geometric pattern)
* fits all sizes thanks to perfect pattern based on vintage dress from the 80s (comes with a belt that helps you to adjust it to your size)
* model wears size S
* width at the chest area 62cm (24.41 inches)
* neckline V depth 24cm (9.45 inches)
* beck V depth 43cm (16.93 inches)
* length 118cm (46.46 inches)